Welcome, Invitation & Update
Greetings for the New Year.
AIAC17 and Airshow (26 February – 02 March 2017) will be held in just a few weeks. The key features will be:
Plenary talks by prominent leaders from diverse aerospace domains:
- Air Vice-Marshal Catherine Roberts AM, CSC (Australia)
- MAJGEN Andrew Mathewson AM (Australia)
- Air Commodore James Hood, Director General, DASA (Australia)
- Dr. Alex Zelinsky, Chief Defence Scientist (Australia)
- Mr. Doug Davis, Director, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (Australia)
- Prof. Phil Webb, Cranfield University (UK)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Nick Lieven Aircraft Dynamics (Australia)
Specialist Conferences and Industry Participation:
- DSTG International Conference on Health & Usage Monitoring (HUMS 2017)
- AHS Asia Australia Regional Conference on Mission Systems Mission
- AHS Composite and Additive Manufacturing Conference
And, special sessions at the Airshow for AIAC17-organised Industry Presentations
Sincere thanks to the prominent leaders from DST Group (DSTG), the Asia-Pacific chapter of American Helicopter Society (AHS) and Airshow organisers who have taken the great initiative and worked hand-in-hand to bring the conferences at AIAC17 and the AIAC17-led technical presentation at the Airshow.
Young Researcher/Engineer Participation:
In a special drive AIAC17 has collaborated with several Australian universities with active aerospace programs who have nominated their young academics and researchers to champion the participation of their young research students and staff.
The organising committee has worked tirelessly to bring you a memorable AIAC17. However, the success of this congress will depend on you, the participants.
Together, let’s make the AIAC17 a grand success.
Looking forward to seeing you at AIAC17 (26 February – 02 March 2017).
Prof Raman Singh
Chair – AIAC17