Avalon Airshow Program
Technical sessions will take place in Conference Room 4 at the Avalon Airshow
Avalon Technical Sessions program can be downloaded
All delegates travelling to the airshow will need their e-ticket provided to them prior to the event via email. All e-tickets will be sent before Sunday 26 February. Please also bring your Congress Name Badge if you are attending the Technical Sessions.
Buses have been pre-booked for those who purchased bus tickets on Wednesday 1 & Thursday 2 March 2017.
Depart Cr of Jolimont St & Jolimont Tce 0720
Return from Avalon Airshow 1730
Speaking opportunity at AIAC17/Avalon Airshow
Do you have a technology story to tell your customers and partners? If so, you may have an opportunity to deliver a paper during the Australian International Aerospace Congress at Avalon 2017 on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 March.
The 17th Australian International Aerospace Congress (AIAC17) will be holding two half-day sessions at Avalon at which Technology Applications papers will be presented by speakers from both Industry and Academia. The organisers of AIAC17 and Avalon 2017 are offering six Avalon Exhibitors an exclusive opportunity to speak at one of these sessions.
The Technology Application sessions are designed for an audience of users and operators, not just technologists and academics. This is an opportunity to present your technical credentials to an expert and influential audience – and to invite your own network to hear the message also, free of charge: there is no fee payable to attend the two AIAC17 Technology Application sessions at Avalon.*
If you’re interested, please read the conditions below and then send in your proposal, or a complete paper, to the organisers by 12 December (contact details are at the bottom of the page).
There are some conditions:
- The paper must address some aspect of Aerospace technology, either civil or military
- The subject must be new – that is, not disclosed to the market before Avalon 2015
- The presentation must focus on the technology and its practical application: This is NOT a commercial sales pitch
- Abstracts will be assessed by the AIAC17 and Avalon 2017 organisers
- Companies and individuals must be prepared to promote and publicise their presentation themselves within their own professional and market networks. The Avalon 2017 organisers will help, but can’t do it all
- Schedule: please submit either an abstract or a complete paper by 12 December. Assessments will be complete by Christmas. Selected speakers will be notified by Friday 13 January
The AIAC17 Technology Application sessions will be held in the Conference Centre at the Avalon 2017 Expo site on Wednesday 01 March and Thursday 2 March, 2017, from 0900 to 1200.
TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT OR PAPER: Please send it direct to the AIAC17 organising team: firstname.lastname@example.org
* NB – Anybody wishing to attend the AIAC17 Technology Applications sessions will need to register as a Trade Visitor on the Avalon 2017 Web Site: