|Registration type|| Earlybird
(until 12 December 2016 midnight – extended to 16 January 2017 midnight)
(from 17 January to 17 February midnight)
(from 18 February to onsite)
|Fulltime registration Member*||$650||$800||$950|
|Fulltime registration non-member||$800||$950||$1100|
|**Fulltime registration student/retiree member*||$450||$600||$750|
|**Fulltime registration student/retiree non-member||$550||$700||$850|
* member or EA or RAeS
** Students must verify that they are a fulltime tertiary student by forwarding a photocopy of their student ID to the congress managers
DAY registrations are not available
- Attendance to the sessions
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas on Monday 27 February & Tuesday 28 February 2017
- Pocket program
- USB with full papers
- Congress welcome reception on Sunday 26 February 2017 at the MCG
- Congress banquet and awards dinner on Monday 27 February 2017 at the MCG
- HUMS Dinner on Tuesday 28 February 2017 (only available to HUMS delegates)
- Your registration will also include attendance to Avalon Airshow AIAC17 Technical Presentations on Wednesday 01 and Thursday 02 March 2017. Please ensure you tick the appropriate box at time of registration. Bus transfers will be provided to all delegates attending Avalon 2017 from the Melbourne Cricket Ground to the Airshow on a daily basis at a cost of $25.00 per day per person (return day transfer).
- Buses will depart as follow:
– Wednesday 01 March 2017 departing MCG at 0730 and departing from the Avalon Airshow at 1700- Thursday 02 March 2017 departing MCG at 0730 and departing from the Avalon Airshow at 1700
- If you have selected to attend the Avalon Airshow AIAC17 Technical Presentations you will be receiving an E-ticket to allow you entrance to the Airshow. Please print this e-ticket and bring it with you on the first day you arrive at the AVALON 2017 event. Please also bring your AIAC17 Congress Name Badge. Official photographic identification (passport, driver’s license, defence ID etc.) is necessary and must be carried with you at all times while attending AVALON 2017.
Terms and Conditions
A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety
Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
Please note that upon registration for an account with Engineers Australia, unless you have informed us otherwise, you are deemed to have given your consent for Engineers Australia to use your personal information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) for marketing purposes. This will include use by our wholly owned subsidiaries, including EEA. You can change your marketing preferences, including the choice not to continue receiving marketing material, by telephoning us or updating your preferences in MyPortal. If you have any questions please contact us via the link in the footer.
Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program
Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control
Social events cancellation policy
The Congress Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST